Pet Stain Removal
Remove Pet Stains from Your Carpets & Upholstery
Your Payson carpet cleaning company provides pet odor removal and pet urine removal services using Payson’s unmatchable cleaning services. A house with pet urine in the carpeting can require major restoration work. A simple cleaning and treating will not get the job done of removing carpet odor. With the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product, your most damaged areas by urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specifically formulated to eliminate any and all urine odors, with excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of just masking the odor.
How We Get Rid of The Deepest Stains
Urine on your carpet doesn’t just stay in the carpet. It penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowledge, pets will continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it is wood or cement, tack strips, or from the framework of your walls behind the house.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and foul smelling. Simple cleaning can’t remove this terrible odor.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
Payson’s Pet Stain Removal Process In Payson, Pine & Strawberry
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
- *Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Payson Carpet & Tile Cleaning to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at 928 377-1227